www.csmmu.in RESULTS 2011- (CSMU) B.D.S. II Professional (New Pattern) Exam 2011

www.csmmu.in  RESULTS 2011- (CSMU) B.D.S. II Professional (New Pattern) Exam 2011 

The University The King George Medical College, Lucknow, established in 1911, has been a frontrunner among medical education institutions in the country By an act passed by the Government of Uttar Pradesh on the 16th September 2002, the college was transferred under a new university, called the Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University. The institution is committed to the dissemination and advancement of knowledge in biomedical sciences and establishing itself as a centre of excellence in tertiary level health care in the state
more - http://csmmu.in/
Examinations and Results
BDS Third Prof. Examination 2011, Result of CSM Medical University, Lucknow.
Final Mark Sheet
Mark Sheet Rep II

Marksheet Fail
BDS Second Prof. Examination 2011, Result of CSM Medical University, Lucknow.
Final Mark Sheet
Marksheet Rep II
MBBS and BDS First Prof. Examination July 2011, Result of CSM Medical University, Lucknow.
Mark Sheet
Final Mark Sheet I

Marksheet Rep II
BDS Final Prof. Examination July 2011, Result of CSM Medical University, Lucknow.
Final Mark Sheet
Marksheet Old Pattern
Marksheet Fail
Click to view Result - All India DM/ MCh entrance examination 2011
Ph.D. Program 2011
M.B.B.S. 2nd Professional Regular Examination March 2011 of MLN Medical College, Allahabad
Final Mark Sheet II,
Marksheet Rep II
P.G. Diploma Examination April 2011, MLN Medical College, Allahabad
P.G. Diploma Examination April 2011
M.B.B.S. 2nd Professional Regular Examination March 2011, CSM Medical University, Lcuknow
Final Mark Sheet II,
Marksheet Rep II
MD/MS Examination April 2011
M.B.B.S. Final Prof. Part I Regular Examination March 2011 of MLN Medical College, Allahabad
Final Mark Sheet I,
Marksheet Rep I
M.B.B.S. Final Prof. Part I Regular Examination March 2011
Final Mark Sheet I,
Marksheet Rep I
M.B.B.S. Final Prof. Part 2 Reg Examination Feb 2011 of MLN Medical College Allahabad -Sheet 2
M.B.B.S. Final Prof. Part 2 Reg Examination Feb 2011 of MLN Medical College Allahabad -Sheet 1
Result of B.D.S. 3rd Prof. Supple. Examination held in Jan 2011 , CSM Medical University, Lucknow (KGMC)
Final marks Sheet Rep II,
Mark Sheet Rep-II
M.B.B.S. First Professional Supple. Examination October 2010, M.L.N. Medical College, Allahabad
Final marks Sheet , Final Result Notification, Final Result Compilation
Mark Sheet Rep-II , Result Notification Student Sub-I, Result Compilation Student Sub-I
M.B.B.S. Final Prof. Part I Suppl examination September 2010.
Final marks Sheet , Final Result Notification Student Sub-I
Mark Sheet Rep-I , Result Notification Student Sub-I
Result of M.B.B.S. 2nd Prof supple 2010
M.B.B.S. Final Prof. Part 2 Suppl examination September 2010
Marksheet Rep-IV
Final Marksheet- IV
Result of M.B.B.S. Final Prof. Part I Suppl examination September 2010, MLN Medical College, Allahabad.
Final marks Sheet Rep-I , Final Result Notification Student Sub-I
Mark Sheet Rep-I , Result Notification Student Sub-I
Result of B.D.S. 2nd prof 2010 [New Format] [Old pattern] [Old pattern II]
 

Comments