LIST OF HOME SCIENCE COURSES NAGPUR UNIVERISITY

LIST OF HOME SCIENCE COURSES
Sr.No Names of Courses Eligibility Duration Full Time/
PART TIME
Exam. Held Nomen- clature Approving Authority
1 Bachelor of Science (Home Science) 12th Std. (10+2) 3 Years Full Time Twice

B.Sc.

(H.Sc.)

U.G.C
2 Bachelor of Interior Design 12th Std. (10+2) 4 Years Full Time Twice B.Tech
(Int. Des.)
A.I.C.T.E.
3 Bachelor of Cosmetic Tech. 12th Std. (10+2) 4 Years Full Time Twice B.Tech
(Cos.Tech.)
A.I.C.T.E.
4 Bachelor of Applied Electronics 12th Std. (10+2) 4 Years Full Time Twice B.Tech
(Appl.Ele.)
A.I.C.T.E.
5 Bachelor of Hotel Mgt. & Catering Tech. 12th Std. (10+2) 4 Years Full Time Twice B.Tech
(H.M.C.T.)
A.I.C.T.E.
6 Bachelor of Printing Design 12th Std. (10+2) 3 Years Full Time Twice B.P.D. A.I.C.T.E.
7 Bachelor of Fashion Design 12th Std. (10+2) 3 Years Full Time Twice B.F.D. A.I.C.T.E
8 Bachelor of Textile Design 12th Std. (10+2) 3 Years Full Time Twice B.T.D. A.I.C.T.E
9 Master of Science (H. Sc.) :-
i) Home Science Extension & Education,
ii) Food Science & Nutrition,
iii) Human Development,
iv) Textile & Clothing
v) Resource Management
B. Sc. Home Sci. 2 Years Full Time Once M.Sc.(H.Sc.) U.G.C.
10 Master of Hospitality Management Degree in respective course 3 Semester Full Time Twice - A.I.C.T.E
11 Master of Cosmetic Technology Degree in respective course 3 Semester Full Time Twice M.Tech
(Cos.Tech.)
A.I.C.T.E.

Comments